Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The First Of Many - Blog Introduction

Starting up a business is definitely an adventure, all the work that goes into the prototyping, testing, and refining of a product is more than you'd think.

One of the wooden iPhone cases I've made

I've spent several months crafting the Woudlers Wooden Phone Cases into something I'm proud to sell, little did I know, the product creation part was the easy part. Next I had to find a way to tell the world about the elegant cases I poured my blood sweat and tears into to perfect. I've been trying for weeks but still feel way behind schedule.One of the main things that scared me was a blog, I knew for a fact I wanted one, but I didn't (and still don't really) know what to write about.  Stop your worrying though, I faced that fear like a man and got my first blog post out (unless I decide not to post this haha)After stressing long and hard about it, I came up with a couple of topics my future blog posts might be about..
  • Updates
  • Special Offers and Giveaways
  • Awesomeness
  • Helpful Tips - Phone Related and Not
  • Woodworking tips, projects, and cool wooden things
  • And anything else you want to read about (just let us know in the comments or email me)
If any of these topics tickled your fancy and you'd like to read about them, be sure to tag along for the ride! Check back in with us whenever you get a chance or you can subscribe to our email list to get an email notification everytime we upload a new blogpost, when we have awesome discounts on our products and when we have giveaways happening! It'll be a blasty blast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment